Why will you need to create a Facebook page based on your profile
If you have a good number of engaging friends and Facebook followers who like, comment or share your post and articles you might want to take it to the next level because once you reach friend request limit, you will be limited to gaining new fans as you will no longer be able to accept friend request anymore and no one can send you friend request as well.
There are lots of interesting features in a Facebook page, If you convert your Facebook profile into a Page, you’ll reach a more broader audience and also now have the chance to run Ads for your business, office or organization and of course you will now be able to access Facebook Insights, with Facebook page you can now work together with your team more efficiently as you will now have the opportunity to have a helping hands thus you have the ability to make one a moderator, admin, editor or Facebook advertiser No doubt, Facebook page is a very good tool to skyrocket your business or brand to the next level.
Advantages of converting a Facebook profile into a Page
- One of the great benefit of converting your profile to a page is that, If you convert your Facebook profile to a Page you’ll still have your profile and your Page intact after conversion.
- Facebook will transfer your profile picture and cover photo to the Page, and the name on your profile will become the Page’s name.
- You can select from your friends, followers and pending friend requests and add them as your new Page’s followers.
- You can choose which photos and videos to copy over from your profile, but keep in mind that views and other metrics remain with your profile and can’t transfer to the Page.
- You can preview all changes before publishing your new Page.
How to convert your profile to a Facebook Page
- Navigate to Create a Facebook Page Based on Your Profile
- Click the Get Started button and follow the on-screen instructions. (Select the right page category and decide which friends, post or video you want to keep)
- When done, review your changes
- Take a look at the “Publish Page when done” settings and click on turn this setting “off” if you do not want your Page to publish automatically once converted
- If you do not click on turn this setting “off” as explained on step 4, your page will automatically publish once the conversion process is finished.