I understand that this is a security measure adopted by Facebook to keep a close eyes on the bad guys (Those that abuse the use of Facebook Network) so if your page falls between the category of those that post illegal contents on Facebook, this is the best time to stop it as you will risk your page being deleted on Facebook forever without reversal.
Contents that infringes Facebook terms and policy
- Download and uploading of Copyright Protected Contents.
- Posting copyright protected contents without giving full credit to original owner.
- Contents posted without including a disclaimer that you do not intend to infringe copyright.
- Intending to profit from a copyright protected content.
- Modified the work of others or added your own original material to it.
- Earning massively from a fair usage content.
- Posting of explicit contents.
- Using your Facebook Page for illegal purposes, such as frauds and criminal activities.
- Posting of contents that promotes hate, racism.
- Posing dangers to the community, it could be verbal abuse and so forth.
- Facebook Pages that has a misleading name, for example pages that represents a celebrity without clearly indicating that this is a Fanpage not a real profile.
How to get back Unpublished Facebook Page
Good day Great Facebook Team,
I was left in uttermost shock as the page that represent my blog (or business) has been unpublished without prior notice on DD-MM-YYYY this has hitten me unexpectedly as i least expected this incident will occur.
However to the best of my understanding, i believe i haven’t violated Facebook terms but even if i do, kindly accept my humble apologies as i will make sure the error that i made will not repeat again.
I understand the strong security approach Facebook is applying to make sure everyone feels safe and free.
If you have any further queries or need my help, Contact me