Last Updated on February 15, 2021 by Kings
The most difficult thing about saving money is getting started, it is normal to think of an achievable short term goals probably that of being able to rent a shop for side hustle in a couple of months, or maybe you intend saving for your children’s school fees or you want to save for vacation and you are probably thinking of an effective way of cutting down expenses. Whatever it is that you want to save or invest money for, piggyvest got you covered.
What is Piggyvest?
PiggyVest formerly known as “Piggybank.ng” is an “ Online Savings & Investment App” in Nigeria. One of it’s mission is to help you develop a healthy money saving habit and better manage your finances by helping you save little amounts of money towards your targets and goals Piggyvest was launched on the 7th of January 2016 as “Piggybank.ng” and as a savings only platform.
How legit is Piggyvest?
NB: Piggyvest acquired Gold Microfinance bank and its license in early 2018.
How to Choose The Right Plan on Piggyvest
- If you intend to regularly put away money for your Savings and then withdraw only once a quarter, then the Piggybank wallet is the right plan for you.
- If you’re saving to meet up with a particular goal such as house rent, vacation or travel, then Target Savings is a your best option.
- If you’re looking for a secured long term investment, The SafeLock feature is just what you need. With higher interest rates, you could lock away funds you don’t need access to and make even more money by doing so.
- And then If you’re looking to get started on investments or enlarge your portfolio, then Pre-vetted, low-risk investments are regularly available on Piggyvest Investify to help you grow your money.
Ready To Start Saving With Piggyvest?
- Visit the website or download and launch the app after installation
- Set up your account details for withdrawal; this is the bank account that the funds you withdraw will be sent to.
- Enter your card details to activate your account and make your first deposit.
- After done with the third (3rd) step now proceed to use any of the Savings Plans to start your daily, weekly or monthly savings.