Google seems to be making unexpected changes on it’s products every year, one of there recent changes was on Google adsense as we all know Google Adsense is a Google owned program that allow Publishers to monetize there traffic by signing up to the Google adsense program.
There are several type of Adsense Ad formats and sizes so below are some of them:
- Leaderboard (728×90)
- Billboard (970×250)
- Link Ads (Not available for new accounts)
- Matched content ads
- Wide Skyscraper (160×600)
- Mobile Leaderboard (320×50)
- Portrait (300×1050)
- Large Rectangle (336×280)
- Large Mobile Banner (320×100)
- Square (250×250)
- Medium Rectangle (300×250)
- Half Page aka Large Skyscraper (300×600)
It will interest you to know that Link Ad is not an Ad by itself, infact Google even permits its publishers to click on their link ad units although restricted not to click on the Ads that appears at the result page. for this reason we consider link ad a totally different ad from all other Adsense Ads.
|Google Adsense link ads|
Steps to create link ads in google adsense new policy account
- Sign in to google adsense ad account.
- Click on Ads and go to Ad Unit.
- Create new Ad unit, choose recommended display Ads.
- Copy and edit the script below.
- Edit the Publisher ID and Ad Slot.
- Add the code to your site, save and visit to see the changes.