What is Ads.Txt
How to Manually Set up Ads.Txt for Blogger
- Sign in to your Blogger account and on the left, click on Settings
- Under “Settings,” scroll down and click on Search preferences.
- Under “Monetization,” you will find “Custom ads.txt” click yes and click Edit.
- Copy the settings given to you from your third-party monetization provider and paste them in the text box.
- Then Click Save settings.
How to Set up Ads.Txt For Adsense on Blogger Blog
With the above details and guide you can manually declare that Google Adsense is fully authorized to sell your Ad Inventory, simply copy and paste the below code in the ads.txt box
google.com, pub-0000000000000000, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Replace pub-0000000000000000 with your own "Adsense Publisher ID"
How To Find Your Adsense Publisher ID
Publisher ID serves as a unique identifier for your Adsense account, here is how to find it below:
- Sign in to your Adsense account. (Continue if you are already signed in)
- In the left navigation dashboard, click on settings.
- Click Account, and then click on Account information.
You can also find your Adsense Publisher ID by viewing your source code just type view-source:yoursite.com on your computer click on Control+F and type Pub- before you finish typing you will be presented with your Publisher ID.
When you have successfully added Ads.txt file to Blogger you can check the content on your Ads.Txt file by going to http://yoursite.com/ads.txt.