What is Ads.Txt
Authorized Digital Sellers otherwise known as Ads.txt is an empowerment by Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) which its sole purpose is to make sure your Ad is sold only to sellers which has been identified as Authorized; Example of such sellers are Google Adsense, Media.net and more.
Creating an Ads.txt file enables you to have control over who is allowed and who is not allowed to sell ads on your website this thus helps prevent Ad fraud and counterfeit inventory from being presented to the advertiser, if you are adding multiple Advertisers then you need to include a separate line in the file for each authorized seller, however each line in a publisher’s ads.txt list requires three pieces of data (plus a fourth optional field) separated by comma.
How to Manually Set up Ads.Txt for Blogger
- Sign in to your Blogger account and on the left, click on Settings
- Under “Settings,” scroll down and click on Search preferences.
- Under “Monetization,” you will find “Custom ads.txt” click yes and click Edit.
- Copy the settings given to you from your third-party monetization provider and paste them in the text box.
- Then Click Save settings.
How to Set up Ads.Txt For Adsense on Blogger Blog
google.com, pub-0000000000000000, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Replace pub-0000000000000000 with your own “Adsense Publisher ID”
How To Find Your Adsense Publisher ID
- Sign in to your Adsense account. (Continue if you are already signed in)
- In the left navigation dashboard, click on settings.
- Click Account, and then click on Account information.
My name is Kings and I created Toomakesense with the goal & undying passion of helping as many business owners, bloggers and non-tech savvy’s as I can.